Conquest has engineered and manufactured state-of-the-art mixing plant systems to enhance the blending and delivery of completions fluids. We can provide a very detailed and regimented chemical program for frac plug drill outs that have been used in the successful completion of over 2,000 wells.
- Twin 50-bbl tanks which enable the team to blend and hydrate sweeps in one tank while continuing to supply slick water and other additives continually to the pump truck.
- Each tank is equipped with hydraulic agitators and gun lines to ensure complete blending and shear of coil tubing chemicals.
- Each mixing plant is equipped with plenty of pumps to handle all of the operator’s surface fluid transfers.
- Chemicals are transported on the back of the unit in totes and are transferred into the blending area through diaphragm pumps and are measured by the quarter gallon.
- Mixing plant is OSHA compliant with handrails, stairs, explosion-proof lighting and pumps, eyewash station, first aid kit, PPE kit, MSDS books, and lock-out-tag-out equipment.
- Figure 100 hammer union connections and hoses with crimped connections that help prevent spills.
- Well cost summary done at the end of the well with all cost associated with the drill-out. Complete sweep logs with date, time, product used, viscosity of sweep before and after being pumped.
- Stage logs for each stage of drill-out so you can see how much each plug cost to drill-out.