Why work at Conquest Completion Services?
As a leader in coiled tubing service technologies in the U.S., we offer you the opportunity to learn the latest advancements and grow as a coiled tubing service professional.
Conquest is committed to conducting business in a manner that protects the safety and health of our employees, the environment, contractors and customers.
Conquest operates coiled tubing service units and incorporates a plug milling process second to none. This process has been proven in low/ high pressure, high temperature, and sweet/ sour environments on more than 2000 wells in the Haynesville, Eagleford, and Permian formations.
Compensation & Benefits
We recognize that benefits are an integral part of an employee’s compensation. Providing quality benefits is a top priority at Conquest. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance. In addition, the Company provides a retirement 401(k) program.
Opportunity for Advancement
Whether it’s working in exciting field locations or a fast-paced office environment, a career with Conquest offers tremendous opportunity for advancement. By providing diverse experience with leading-edge technology, we give you the tools you need to grow as a professional.
Our Core Values
At Conquest, we live and work according to a set of core values that are shared across the company. These values are fundamental to our organization, forming the basis for every decision and business interaction. We believe our shared values are central to our ability to meet the needs of an evolving marketplace while ensuring the practice of good corporate governance.
Conquest is committed to the following core values:
- Exceeding Expectations — We strive to deliver above and beyond the expectations of our customers, employees, shareholders, service partners and the general public on every job in which we operate.
- Leading Technological Advancement — Our competitive advantage is based on continually improving our processes and finding innovative solutions to technical challenges in order to meet the needs of our customers.
- Respecting Employees, Customers and Suppliers — We foster individuality and diversity among our employees and recognize outstanding performance. We provide our customers with unsurpassed service. Our relationships with suppliers are built upon a foundation of respect, understanding and sound business practices.
- Adding Value for All Stakeholders — Our focus on continuous performance improvement maximizes the value that we deliver for our customers, shareholders and employees.
- Upholding Rigorous Safety Standards — Personal safety and employee health are our greatest responsibility, followed closely by the protection of our environment.
- Applying Leading-Edge Technologies — Our fleet uses tried and true hydraulic technology to deliver consistent repeatable results. These units provide not only the performance that our customers demand, but also superior safety for our people.